Friday, May 21, 2010

Steel Magnolias Mid-Point and Looking to Summer

We are now half way through the run of "Steel Magnolias."  I have enjoyed doing a show again. I love the audience. I love being funny.  I love being sad.  I love my costumes - especially the wig and eyelashes. I love my cast members.  I love seeing my friends and family after the show and hearing them praise me!!!
I don't like being away from home so much, but I appreciate Guy and Preston for being patient. 
The last day of the school year and the last day of the show coincide.  So, come June 7th, I will be free for Summer fun.  This will include: Tennis lessons for Preston, tap-dancing classes for me, swimming at the Morley and Butter's pools (hopefully),  a lot of exercising to keep me in my smaller-sized clothes, Boating, 4-wheeling, the Cole Family Bear Lake condo trip, and the Brown Family Bear Lake RV trip.  I love my Summers!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are wonderful and I am only sad we are not in the same cast I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the update....no pressure. I love the pics

    ReplyDelete