Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! Guy and Preston are always so sweet about it.  They went to make me breakfast yesterday, then realized it was Fast Sunday, so breakfast was out. So, they got me out of bed and gave me my Mother's Day gifts.  Preston and Guy picked out a lovely ring for me. It is white gold with two little diamonds and a saphire stone in the middle. Saphire is Preston's birthstone and he is really excited about giving me this ring - so I will always remember him.  Preston LOVES to give me jewelry (and he has good taste.) I also got some coupons from Preston for helping with dinner and cleaning up his room. Besides the ring, Guy also detailed my car. Yea! 
Yesterday was also my mother's birthday. She is such a wonderful mother! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave me my parents! They are both terrific. I love my mother for many reasons. She is kind, positive, generous, supportive, tender, strong, funny, spiritual, outgoing, resourceful, determined, loving, open, smart, insightful, sweet, thoughtful, and a million other wonderful things. She does double-duty as both my mother and my psychiatrist/counselor.  She is my biggest fan and I love her for it. Happy Birthday and Mother's Day!! I love you!

1 comment: