Thursday, May 27, 2010

Call-Back Day

"The Jets"
                 This afternoon is call-back auditions for next year's show, "Crazy For You." I love "Crazy For You." It features music by the Gershwin's, has a good and funny libretto, and terrific dancing. As I am getting ready for this, I cannot help but think back on last year's BHS musicals.  "West Side Story" and "All Shook Up." Someone mentioned that 2009-2010 could be considered the "Shakespeare Year" as both shows were based off of Shakespeare plays. WSS - Romeo and Juliet, and "All Shook Up" - 12th Night. I was very pleased with both shows.  The choreography was terrific, the costumes were perfect, and the singing and acting was excellent. Some pictures from both shows are included
"America" with my niece, Jenna Cole, as Anita
"The Sharks"

Jake Cardinal in "All Shook Up"
My nephew, Hayden Call, in "All Shook Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment