Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Wearing a red necklace and earrings made by my mother-in-law and given to me for my birthday. 
          Happy Birthday to ME!!! This is me about 10 minutes ago on my 42nd birthday.  I feel great!  I think 42 is the new 25.
         I was born on a very snowy February 25th. Today is no exception, there is snow.
        Even though a birthday is usually just about you.  Today I cannot help but think about my family. I am blessed. I have a wonderful family. My parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, neices and nephew, and children are amazing people. They help me often. They are generous, funny, kind, spiritual, smart, giving, supportive, loving, and compassionate. I am so glad that everyone lives nearby, as I need a lot of familial help sometimes to get through life.
          I am so proud of my family.  I love it when people recognize the family resemblance or name and ask about my parents or siblings. It is wonderful. I love both the Coles and the Browns and I am grateful for and appreciative of my family.  I love going on family vacations with both "sides" of my family. I think it is cool that the Coles and the Browns both have a tradition of joint family vacations.  I mean, how many families do that?  What were the odds? I am so glad we have each other on this earth and that we can be a Forever Family.  Much love and thanks to all of you!

My Birtday present.  A Citizen Eco-Drive watch. 
I love that I never have to change a battery.  It is charged by the light.



1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Angela!
    Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!
    Love,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete